Sunday 17 August 2014

The Next 300 Points - Part 3

This week will be the final part of 'The Next 300 Points', and I have saved my favourite model until last.

This is Daedalos the Mechanartisan, who is my alternate warlord for the Legio Maledictus.

The model is mainly made from a Seeker Chariot Daemonette, and the claws/blades and Jump Pack are from Warp Talons/Raptors.

I removed the middle section from the Jump Pack to make it smaller and more suitable for the size of the body, and the warpfire from the exhaust is made from pieces of paperclip and lots of layers of liquid green stuff.


As I mentioned at the end of last week, this model is intended to be used with my second Daemon Prince. and I normally represent it with a Combat Familiar for the Daemon Prince, and by making the Daemon Prince a Psyker.

Next week, I will probably focus on the very first model I intended for my Dark Mechanicus force, which I made before any of the models I have shown so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment