Sunday 24 August 2014

Iron Warriors Terminator

Although it is technically not a model representing the Dark Mechanicum, it is the first model that I intended to use with a Dark Mechanicus force.

I was planning to have a small group of Iron Warriors providing some more normal units to use in games with the Legio Maledictus.
As I was still considering what to do for a Dark Mechanicus force, I had a lot of ideas to try on this model, including the style of basing, and the larger amounts of weathering.

Once I had started making some models to represent Dark Mechanicus machines, I decided not to continue with my plans for the group of Iron Warriors. Also, the style of basing was too complex to do similar designs on smaller bases, and would be very difficult to make on larger bases, so that idea was not carried into the actual force.

Although I do not use the model now, I might still end up creating an Iron Warriors force, but it may end up being separate to the models I have made for the Legio Maledictus.

No comments:

Post a Comment