Saturday 2 August 2014

The Next 300 Points - Part 1

In order to reduce the gaps between each post, I have decided to try post once per week, with each focusing on a single unit instead.
The Defilers have been taking a bit longer than expected, so for now I have some smaller units to introduce.

For the first part of the next 300 points, I present the Forgespawn:





As suggested by the name, they represent Chaos Spawn for my Dark Mechanicus force. Each one is made from the spare lasher tendrils from a Maulerfiend, and some green-stuff 'cloth', which makes the bases their most expensive part as I had to buy them separately.

This post has ended up being rather short, but next week I will hopefully spend a bit longer introducing the second Daemon Prince for the Legio Maledictus.

No comments:

Post a Comment