Saturday 9 August 2014

The Next 300 Points - Part 2

As mentioned in last week's post, this week I am focusing on my second Daemon Prince for the Legio Maledictus.
I use it as a Daemon Prince of Slaanesh with The Murder Sword, with the purpose of eliminating an expensive warlord or monstrous creature, or just tearing apart weaker squads.

The majority of the model is made from a Sentinel, but there are also parts from Raptors, Chaos Space Marines, a Dreadknight, and even some bits of sprue to make the 'tail'. I also used some watch cogs/gears on the 'tail' and legs to add some more detail to the model.





You may have noticed in the earlier images that there is a gap in the basing material. The purpose of the gap is to 'combine' the Daemon Prince with another model, so that if I want to Daemon Prince to be the warlord, I can add a model suitable for a warlord, such as my Dark Magos, as I do not consider the Daemon Prince to be a capable warlord.

The smaller model on the base is represented by being a combat familiar, as well as being the warlord, and in some cases might also be a psyker.

Next week, I will be introducing a very unusual unit, which I created for use with this Daemon Prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment